With rich text formatting, all Notes Reports will need to be decoded before they are readable in CSV. To make decode notes:
- Under the 'Note Body' column, right click the cell of the note you would like to decode and select 'Copy'
- Open a separate browser window
- In the new browser window, enter https://www.base64decode.org/ in the Address bar
- Right click in the ‘Decode from Base64 format’ section and select 'Paste'
- Click the 'Decode' button
- The decoded note is now displayed in the 'Output' section
- Copy the note back into the spreadsheet if desired
To download plain text notes without encoding:
- Right-click directly in the report table in DCI
- Select Export
- Select Excel Export (.xlsx)
For a full list of Notes Reports, please view the Reports User Guide.