DCI has the ability to run a system process to automatically approve employee time entries based on the criteria that you set. This means that if a time entry meets the criteria, a supervisor/employer does not need to approve it. Any time entries that do no meet the criteria would move to a “pending” status for review by the supervisor/employer. Here’s a list of the criteria you can choose from:
- Does it put the employee into overtime?
- Does it put the client over the authorization?
- Did it pass all EVV requirements?
- Did it match the schedule (within an acceptable variation)?
- Was it entered from an approved location?
Auto Approval can be turned on for any of the following:
- Hourly Services
- Residential Programs
- Day Programs
Auto Approval settings are managed in the background. If you’re interested in using this feature, reach out to your DCI contact to get started.