Clients can request services through the scheduling module. The request can be made for a specific date and time, as well as the preferred employee. Supervisors of the client’s cost center will receive a notification when a new request is submitted.
To view client requests:
- Log in to your personal profile
- Click Scheduling on the top bar
- Click Client Requests on the side bar
- The table will list all client requests for the cost centers you have Supervisor Role for.
- Review the details of the request including:
- Preferred employee
- Employee claiming shift
- Shift date
- Shift Time
- Click “A” to approve the request. The entry will move from pending status to published.
- If the preferred employee is unavailable, click “E” to edit the shift time or the employee.
- If the request cannot be granted, click “R” to reject the request.
- The client/guardian will be notified when your review is complete.
This task is limited to users with Supervisor Role.