Every table in DCI can be exported to Excel, regardless of the user's role! This allows the user to total the units using the sum formula in Excel.
To do so:
- Log in to your Personal Profile
- Click the Entries tab on the sidebar
- Use the filters to narrow down the table to the results you want. You can also leave the table unfiltered and use filters in Excel (see the Excel Help Tutorials in the Videos section).
- Click the "Export" button above the table. This will download the table to a CSV document. This document's title will be the date, an ID number, and a brief description of the table (i.e. 02232016-185531-puncheslist.csv). It will most likely be saved in your computer’s "Downloads" folder.
5. Open a blank Excel document and click cell A1.
6. Click the Data tab
7. Click "From Text"
8. Locate the exported file and click "Import"
9. On the Text Import Wizard, click Finish.
10. Click OK.
11. You can now use the sum formula to find out the total of the units (see the Excel Help Tutorials in the Videos section).
You can also highlight the entries table and then copy and paste it into a blank Excel document.