Client Service Accounts should be deactivated when a client exits a particular service. Situations that require deactivation include:
- Client is discharged
- Client moves from one program to another, and no longer receives services in the first program
To deactivate a Client Service Account:
- Sign in to your Personal Profile
- Click "Clients" on the sidebar
- Search for the client using the filters and click "Search"
- Click anywhere in the client row to open the Client Details Page
- Click the "Accounts" tab under the Client Details windows
- Click the account that needs to be deactivated. Use filters to find the particular account if desired.
- On the Account Details page, click "Actions"
- Click "Edit Account"
- Enter the last date of service in the second date box
- Change status to "Inactive"
- Click "Save"
- Click "Yes" on the confirmation window
Alternatively, Service Accounts can be deactivated from any of the following:
- Residential Programs
- Day Programs
- Group Services
- Parenting Programs
- Cost Centers
Click the appropriate program on the sidebar, search for the program/cost center, and then follow steps 5-12 listed above.
NOTE: This task requires Supervisor Role.