Day Program and Group Service Attendance are approved like Employee Punches. They can be approved from Pending Entries, Client Details Page, Program Details Page, or Cost Centers.
Attendance is created by:
- Day Program - Created by the client from the Day Program Profile or for clients by the program manager from the Day Program Profile or the Day Program Details Page.
- Group Services - Created when an employee selects the client when entering a Group Service punch.
To approve Day Program or Group Service attendance from the Pending Entries tab:
- Sign into your Personal Profile
- Click "Pending Entries" from the sidebar
- Click the blue "A" in the entry row to approve the entry or click the red "R" to reject the punch
- If there are more than 30 entries to approve, continue to scroll down to load more entries
- Utilize the filters at the top of the screen if you are searching for a specific entry
Attendance entries can also be viewed from any Details Page on the Entries Table by clicking any of the following on the sidebar:
- Day Programs or Group Services
- Cost Center
To approve or reject attendance entries from a Details Page:
- Click anywhere in the entry row on the entries table to open the punch
- Click "Actions" on the Attendance Detail Page
- Click "Approve" or "Reject"
NOTE: This task requires Supervisor Role for the Cost Center that the attendance entry was made in.
Need to approve attendance for a Residential or Parenting Program? See the "Approve Client Residential or Parenting Program Attendance" How-To.