It is important to deactivate user profiles when an user is no longer employed. To deactivate a profile:
- Sign in to your Personal Profile
- Click "Employees" on the sidebar
- Search for the employee by typing the name in the "Type Employee Name" filter box and clicking "Search"
- Click anywhere on the employee row to open Employee Details Page
- Click "Actions"
- Click "Edit Employee"
- On the "Basic Demographics" tab, change Status to "Inactive" and click "Save." Click "Yes" on the confirmation window.
- Click the "Authentication Information" tab. Change Employment Status to the appropriate status (Suspended, Terminated, or Extended Leave), then click "Save." Click "Yes" on the confirmation window.
NOTE: This task requires Supervisor Role or Employee Admin Permission.