There are several ways to review employee punches. The simplest method to find all pending punches is to utilize the Pending Entries tab.
- Sign into your Personal Profile
- Click "Pending Entries" from the sidebar
- Click the blue "A" in the entry row to approve the punch or click the red "R" to reject the punch
- If there are more than 30 entries to approve, continue to scroll down to load more entries
- Utilize the filters at the top of the screen if you are searching for a specific punch
Punches can also be viewed from any Details Page on the Entries Table by clicking any of the following on the sidebar:
- Employees - shows all entries for a particular employee
- Clients - shows all entries for a particular client
- Residential Programs, Day Programs, Group Services, or Parenting Programs - only these types of punches will appear on these pages (i.e. Training, Admin, Hourly, etc. punches will not appear on these pages).
- Cost Center - shows all entries for a particular cost center
To approve or reject punches from a Details Page:
- Click anywhere in the punch row on the entries table to open the punch
- Click "Actions" on the Punch Detail Page
- Click "Approve" or "Reject"
NOTE: This task requires Supervisor Role or Employer Role for the Cost Center that the punch was made in.
Need to make a change to a punch? See the "Edit a Punch for an Employee" How-To.