If a program profile's password is entered incorrectly 3 times, the profile will be locked. The supervisor associated with the program or other administrator will need to unlock the profile.
To unlock a Residential, Day, or Parenting Program Profile:
- Sign into your Personal Profile
- Click the type of program on the sidebar (Residential Programs, Day Programs, or Parenting Programs)
- Search for the program by typing the name in the "Type ... Program Name" box and clicking search
- Click anywhere in the program row to open the Program Details Page
- Click the blue "Unlock" next to Authentication Status in the "Program Details" window
- Click "Yes" on the confirmation window
NOTE: This task requires Supervisor Role or Program Admin Permission.