If an employee enters an incorrect password 3 times, his or her supervisor needs to unlock the employee's profile.
To unlock an employee profile:
- Sign into your Personal Profile
- Click "Employees" on the sidebar
- Search for the employee/client by typing his or her name in the "Type Employee Name" box and clicking search
- Click anywhere in the employee row to open the Employee Details Page
- Click the blue "Unlock" next to Authentication Status in the "Other Details" window
- Click "Yes" on the confirmation window
The same process can be used to unlock a Client Profile for a client who has login enabled. Simply click "Clients" on the sidebar and search for the Client, and repeat steps 4-7 above for the client.
NOTE: This task requires Supervisor Role, Employer Role, or Employee Admin Permission.