If you enter information that is not in the system when trying to login, you will receive this error:
- Double check that you have spelled your username or email correctly.
- The email address needs to be the same email address that is in the system. If you have recently changed your email address or are unsure what email address is in the system, please contact your supervisor.
- Double check that your password is entered correctly. Password is case-sensitive.
- If you have tried twice, try using the “Forgot your password?” link.
- If you try 3 times, the error message will change to “For security purposes, you have been locked out. Please contact your supervisor.” Contact your supervisor or another Rise administrator to unlock your profile for you.
If you cannot login to a Residential or Day Program profile, please contact your supervisor to ensure:
- You are entering the username and password correctly
- You have an active service account for that program