New users can self-register in DCI to set up their own DCI Profile. All you need is an email address!
To self register:
- Click "Create a profile" on the sign in page
- If you have an email address, click "Yes, Continue". If not, click "No, Create a New Email" and follow the steps to create an email address. Return to the sign in page after you have created an email address. You must have an email address to use DCI.
- Complete the Registration Form. NOTE: If you do not know your Cost Center, ask your supervisor or other administrator.
- Your information is kept secure; your social security number is not visible to other users in the system.
- Click "Next"
- Review your information. Click "Save"
- Click "Yes" on the confirmation window
- Check your email. You will receive an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" and will be titled "DCI - Confirm Registration."
- Click "Activate Your Profile" in the email