If you forget your password to your Personal Profile, you will need to reset it. To do so:
- Click “Forgot Your Password?” on the sign in page
- Enter your email address and click “Send Reset Email”
- An email will be sent with instructions to reset your password. You must know the answer to your security question in order to reset your password.
Some helpful tips:
- Your password and security question are case sensitive.
- If you enter your password incorrectly 3 times, your profile will be locked. Please contact your supervisor or Fiscal Agent if this occurs.
- If you forget your security question or pin, you can reset these from your personal profile. You must know your password in order to change your security question or pin.
- If you forgot the password to a Residential, Parenting, or Day program, please contact your supervisor.
- If you forgot your password and your security question answer, please contact your supervisor or Fiscal Agent.
Want to change your password, pin or security question? See the "Change Password, Pin, or Security Question" How-To.