On rare occasions, your supervisor or employer can enter or edit a punch for you. This might occur if:
- The internet was down
- You forgot to punch, clocked in late, or did not clock out at the correct time
- DCI was unavailable
If your supervisor or employer enters or edits a shift for you, you must verify that it is correct before it can be approved. To verify a punch:
- Sign in to your Personal Profile
- Click “Entries” on the side bar
- Search by Status by selecting “Unverified” from the “Select Status” drop down filter and click search
- Click anywhere in the punch row to open the punch
- Click the blue “Verify” In the “Punch Details” window
- Click “Yes” on the confirmation window.
The status of the entry will change to “Pending” and your supervisor or employer will be able to approve the punch.