This is an outline of the general billing process. Steps may vary per funding source requirements.
- Check/Batch Previously Billed Entries
- Create a new billing batch by funding source by each unit type.
- Create Batch Name
- Select Up-to Date (last day of billing month)
- Select Funding Source
- Leave Cost Center, Service Code, Account Type, Client Name blank
- Utilize these fields if a batch is needed for a specific case rather than the entire Funding Source
- Select Units
- Review batch and save
- Review entries list and make changes as needed
- Add more entries from the Punch Entries tab
- Remove entries from the Entries table on the Batch Details page
- Process batch
- Review credit and debit totals
- Make any necessary overrides or modifications.
- Approve batch
- Download transmit file (found under the Attachments tab)
- Review transmit file for errors
This task requires Billing Team Role