Templates can be linked to Service Codes, Client Funding Accounts, Program Profiles/Accounts, Cost Centers, or Client Profiles, or Employee Profiles. The process is the same for all entities.
- Login to your personal profile
- Click Settings
- Click Certification Template
- Select the Template you wish to add requirements to.
- On the Certification Template Details page, click Actions.
- Select the type of link you wish to make
- Add/Remove Service Codes
- Add/Remove Accounts (Funding Accounts and Program Profiles/Accounts)
- Add/Remove Cost Centers
- Add/Remove Profiles (Client or Employee)
- The add/remove wizard will appear. Select the items to link by:
- Scrolling through available items
- Use the search bar to find a particular item
- Cick the right arrow to add them to the Selected table.
- Click Save.
- Click Yes on the confirmation window.
- Repeat this process as needed to link the template to all entities.
This task requires Training Admin Permission.