To add or remove certification requirements to certification templates:
- Login to your personal profile
- Click Settings
- Click Certification Template
- Select the Template you wish to add requirements to.
- On the Certification Template Details page, click Actions.
- Click Add/Remove Certification Requirement. The Add/Remove engine will appear.
- Use the search field or scroll through the Available table to find the requirements you want to add.
- Click the requirements
- Use the right arrow to add them to the Selected table.
- Use the double arrow to add all existing certification requirements to the table.
- Use the left arrow or double arrow to remove selected requirements from the template.
- Click Save.
- Click Yes on the confirmation window.
The certification requirements will be listed on the table below the Template Details. You can add more requirements or remove requirements from the template by going back to the Add/Remove Certification Requirements engine through the Actions menu.
This task requires Training Admin Permission.