Create Certification Requirement
- Log in to your personal profile.
- Click Settings on the top bar.
- Click Certification Requirements on the side bar.
- Click Actions
- Click Add New Certification Requirement.
- Create the Certification Requirement name.
- Select the profile type that this certification is required for
- Add a description.
- Set Recurring status.
- Set the valid duration months.
- Expiration Reminder Days indicates how many days before expiration you would like reminders to be sent to the employee and/or supervisor.
- Expiration Reminder Frequency indicates how many days you would like the reminder to be sent once reminders start. The employee and/or supervisor will be informed when it is their final reminder.
- Add a link to the certification training if desired.
- If there is a Grace Period, enter it in the Hire Grace Period Days field.
- Once all fields have been filled in, click Save.
- Click Yes on the confirmation window.
- You can edit the certification requirement or add it to an existing Certification Template by clicking Actions on the Certification Requirement Details Page.
This task requires Training Admin Permission.