Employees are able to create availability templates in DCI so that supervisors know when they are available to work. Availability templates must be approved by a supervisor before they are taken into consideration and whenever a change is made to them. You are unable to schedule an employee outside of their approved availability templates.
To approve an employee’s availability template:
- Login to your personal profile
- Click Scheduling on the top bar
- Click Availability Templates on the side bar
- Use the filters to find the desired employee’s availability templates, or simply scroll through the table.
- Click anywhere in the results row to open the Availability Template Details Page.
- After reviewing the template, go back to the Availability Templates Page.
- Click the A to approve the template
- Click the R to reject the template
- You can return to the Availability Templates page at any time to view an employee’s availability.