Hourly employees can check if there is enough authorization units and an existing authorization for future service dates. When running an authorization check, the system will alert the employee if the shift:
- Results in overtime*
- Overlaps with a published schedule entry*
- Exceeds the authorization balance
- Is outside of the authorization dates
*Only available with the scheduling module in Service Provider mode.
To run an authorization check:
- Login to your personal profile
- Click Entries on the sidebar
- Click Authorization Check
- Complete the form for the proposed shift
- Click Verify
- If the shift passes all above listed rules, you will receive a green check mark. If the shift violates any of the above listed rules, you will receive a red x.